Safe-Guard Dewormer, Cattle/Horse vs Goat???????
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Safe-Guard Dewormer, Cattle/Horse vs Goat???????

Safe-Guard Dewormer, Cattle/Horse vs Goat???????

I have looked at the local farmer's supply and they don't have the cattle/horse version of safe-guard in liquid form. They do have one for goats. It says all the same things on the bottle, as on the cattle/horse paste. Just wondering if it could be used insted of the cattle/ horse version? Anyone's help is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by collinsal1 View Post
    I have looked at the local farmer's supply and they don't have the cattle/horse version of safe-guard in liquid form. They do have one for goats. It says all the same things on the bottle, as on the cattle/horse paste. Just wondering if it could be used insted of the cattle/ horse version? Anyone's help is appreciated
    collinsal1 ,
    The information you are looking for in in the Beagle health section, below is where it it located, you may have to cut and paste it to your browser...

http://www.beaglesunlimited.com/heal...sive-treatment

The key is to use the correct dose for your dogs weight. Just pay attention to the amount of active ingredient per ml and dose as per dogs weight.
    I think you will find the info you need in the Beagle Health info article above just scroll down to the part that talks the safe-guard and generics.

If you need more info please post back.

Hope this helps , oldhounddog

Quote Originally Posted by collinsal1 View Post

The 10% strength liquid safe-guard or generic for cattle and goats is what I use. If you need help with finding a source post back or use email to contact and I will be glad to help as I buy a lot of dog care related meds for my 10 hounds.........

oldhounddog

+ Reply to Thread