Beagles Unlimited Forums banner

Just adopted

6K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Arya 
#1 ·
I just became a new Beagle/ with a little boston owner :) hes 2-3 years old. My son and i rescued him from a high rate kill shelter on sat. So fair hes been a pleasure i work during the day and he hangs out at home, no accedent or distruction. All after noon he gets to play out side with us (boy hes got some energy). Id love to meet some people on here that have beagles around the same age so i can get a feel for what im up against since i am a first time beagle owner :)

#6 ·
Kaleigh, we are new beagle owners too. We adopted Arya last February -- she's a purebred who our vet thinks was dumped at the shelter by a breeder because her outside front toes are shorter than they should be. She's 10 months old now and a little terror :) and we love her to death but we have a lot to learn about beagle personality and temperament. I'm glad to have found this website and forum -- looking forward to learning from other beagle people!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.