Beagles Unlimited Forums banner

Hi! I am new to this site.

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Mom2Beagles 
#1 ·
My name is Karen and I have a 1 year old beagle mix, Holly, a 9 month old Bugg/Puggle mix, Duckie, and a 5 year old Pug. Holly is a Beagle/Pug/Jack Russel that we inherited last year when my friends son brought her home because the "breeder" wanted to put her down at 8 weeks because she was "hyper"! My friend's son said he couldn't leave her there to be put down but he is not allowed dogs and his girlfriend is allergic to her. Right away we said we would LOVE to have her! She is the sweetest dog! We LOVE her and she fits right in with our family. She came to us in May of last year and we rescued Duckie in October of last year. His mom is a Bugg (Boston/Pug) and dad is a Puggle which i am sure most of you know is a Beagle/Pug. Although we have a Pug theme going on in our house 2 of the 3 also have Beagle in them. Our first fur baby is a purebred Pug, Taz and he is the "Daddy" of the other 2. He snuggles with them and keeps them out of trouble.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.