Buying a beagle on the net ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying a beagle on the net ?

This is a scam, as I spoke recently to one of Uno's owners from Lambur Kennels. He told me that Uno is and always was sterile.

Quote Originally Posted by beaglersonthego View Post
    They were and after much talking with them on the phone and photo swaps as well a guarantee that if I was not happy with my beagle puppy within 24hrs they had to take him.
    After 24 hours? That doesn't give you much time! A reputable breeder will take back any dog they bred at any point during it's life, whether it's 24 hours later, or 4 years later.

To the OP, it reads like a total scam puppy farm. I would never buy a puppy that way. I buy direct from responsible, registered breeders who have been recommended to me by others in the breed.

pups

if u want to raise some of your own pups i have a Grand Rabbit Hunting Champion for stud. Stud fee is $125 for a limited time only. email me ar [email protected]

4. Remove Advertisements
    BeaglesUnlimited.com
    Advertisements

If the Beagle pups sound too good to be true then they probably are. You can never do better than face to face contact when it comes to purchasing a pet.
    Clayton James
    Founder of FreeBeagleTraining.com

Lots of dogs are bought off the net these days just ask around . At the dog park I frequent I'd say maybe 40% outta state dogs on the net,30% rescue and 40% local breeders .