Food: Just Curious

Thread: Food: Just Curious

Food: Just Curious

what does everyone feed their beagle's. i feed mine TOTW Salmon Pacific; he's a year old; thanks for the info

Iams Naturals. They both do very well on it, Molly is 7 and Vazzle is 5.

We feed all 10 of our hounds 4Health chicken and rice adult from TSC. This has worked well.
    When our kibble was recalled we did feed Earthborn prim natural for a 3 month period.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

4. Remove Advertisements
    BeaglesUnlimited.com
    Advertisements

I have a Beagle of 8 month old. I feed him Orijen & he is doing well with it.

I used to feed Iams until I learned more about dog food and now they are all on Fromm adult.

Whenever you feed the dog with different kinds of food items, you should always read the label and understand all about dog food and the contents of the dog feed types that are being used in such commercial preparations. You should understand the ingredients while buying foods dogs can eat and also know what to look for.

The main thing is that they must eat fresh food. My dogs adore when I buy them Snacks. I try to buy only wholesome food, but sometimes I spoil them and such food. The other day, I even found their favorite "Pup Peroni" snacks at a discount in Rabato - https://www.rabato.com/us/publix/weekly-ad/QXiA7p
    Sometimes they eat vegetables. But most of course they love meat.