pups and food

Thread: pups and food

pups and food

I have 2 beagle pups that are 3m old. They will eat all you give them but I don't want to over feed them. I feed them twice a day, so how much should I give them?

Hi recurveit,
    The amount to feed depends alot on what dog food you are using and the protein content. Could you say what you are feeding now?

oldhounddog

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Beneful. 25% protein 10%fat. I'm feeding bout 2 cups a day

4. Remove Advertisements
    BeaglesUnlimited.com
    Advertisements

Not sure which Beneful you have . I would advise you to feed a kibble with a named meat source as first ingredient. You will prolly be able to find a better quality kibble with no corn , wheat or soy for no more than you are paying for the Beneful if you have a farm/feed store in your area.

This what I feed : http://www.tractorsupply.com/4health...lb-bag-6009468

This is a good site to compare dog foods : http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/

Helpful note: I try to alway make sure that the kibble I am buying has a fat content of 12% to 15% . Food containing 10% or less fat may cause a problem with not enough fat to digest fat-soluble vitamins.

any ? post back.

oldhounddog

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Thanks ill do that. Am I feeding to much to them?

I have 2 dogs....one about 3yrs old (guard dog-heinz57) and a beagle pup about 9 mo old. I feed them the best commercial dry food I can find, and fortify it with pork, chicken, and fish bones about 3 times a week.....they are both in beautiful shape, but I must be careful to not overfeed the beagle.
    You know them....they don't know when to stop.