Hello There

Thread: Hello There

Hello There

Hi everyone. I am so very excited to be a part of this forum. I adore beagles. I love all animals, but I just have a special passion for this breed. I look forward to chatting with everyone.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Hi, Orrymain. If I may ask...is there anything in particular that you love about the beagle breed? I've been thinking about getting a beagle and I'm just curious on what it is that attracts you to them.

Welcome Orrymain!

4. Remove Advertisements
    BeaglesUnlimited.com
    Advertisements

HI Chris! They are warm and loving animals. They're great with kids, and they are so smart. They love to snuggle and they are cute as buttons. That's just for starters!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

I would like to add to your list there Orrymain, I think that they have one of the best temperaments. They get along very well with other animals and yeah they are cuddly!

And they are confident. Their smaller size doesn't deter them. My first beagle was a queen. She ruled the roost. My shepherd collie had a meaty butcher bone and Tammy just walked over and picked it up right out of his mouth, and he was full grown. Oh my!