Beagles Unlimited Forums banner

Tammy and Katie

35K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  jangoolee 
#1 ·
I saw that there weren't any posts here, but I am a strong believer in Rainbow Bridge. I have several dogs there, all running about and playing with one another. I thought I'd just mention my two loving beagles, Tammy, who was actually my very first dog from childhood, and then Katie, who came decades later. Both are deep in my heart, but I know they are happy and are waiting.

#4 ·
It's been years since they've passed. I still get very emotional sometimes because my pets are my children. Tammy was my first dog and first beagle ever. She's in my heart as much and with equal passion and memory as my current babies, neither of who is a beagle.

#9 ·
Hi everyone, isnt it so true how beagles are just able to get under our skins. I have lost two, Ben to old age and Lexx to Epilepsy, and I miss them both even though it has been a year since Ben passed on and six years since I lost Zak. I have two wonderful friends now in Lexx and Miss Millie and they fill a huge part of my life but I still miss the other two hugely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.