Beagles Unlimited Forums banner

Will You Buy Your Dog A Christmas Gift?

8K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Timothylee495 
#1 ·
As you prepare your holiday shopping budget for friends, family and significant others, don't forget the one who is truly there for you through thick and thin: your dog. It is always important to make your dog feel appreciated as part of the family. Buying him or her some nice toy would be nice this Christmas. There are so many dog toys available out there. So you have no excuse! Happy Holidays!

#9 · (Edited)
Sure, I will! Indeed, our dog is a family member. Sometimes the most understanding and kind. LOL. She has ыщьу favorite toys that she'll never exchange for anything but she always is very glad to get some new ones. She begins to jump and rejoice, lick your hands and gently bite that you will have no doubt to buy her something next time or not. Dogs are really very sincere and grateful animals. When I want to please my family I usually order some gift baskets. It's a pity that there is no such service where you could order gift baskets for pets. I'd be a regular customer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.