DIY Octopus Tug Toy for Dogs

Thread: DIY Octopus Tug Toy for Dogs

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Petguide.com\r\n \r\n
\r\n Petguide.com is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Administrator\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Petguide.com\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n DIY Octopus Tug Toy for Dogs\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n Go green and recycle an old T-shirt into a fun octopus tug toy for your precious pooch!
\r\n
\r\nI love DIY projects that are simple and budget-friendly, and this octopus-wannabe tug toyis both of those things. Seriously, you donít need any fancy supplies or special skills to make it, and it will cost you literally nothing if you decide to recycle the materials- which I thoroughly recommend. Not only that itís good for the planet, but itís also great for your wallet!\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
Read more about the DIY Octopus Tug Toy for Dogs at PetGuide.com.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[11234] = "11234,11234"; pn[0] = ",11234"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[6449] = "Petguide.com"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous PostNext Post Next Post

DIY Octopus Tug Toy for Dogs

Go green and recycle an old T-shirt into a fun octopus tug toy for your precious pooch!

I love DIY projects that are simple and budget-friendly, and this octopus-wannabe tug toyis both of those things. Seriously, you donít need any fancy supplies or special skills to make it, and it will cost you literally nothing if you decide to recycle the materials- which I thoroughly recommend. Not only that itís good for the planet, but itís also great for your wallet!
    Read more about the DIY Octopus Tug Toy for Dogs at PetGuide.com.