Medical cannabis for pets

Thread: Medical cannabis for pets

Medical cannabis for pets

Hi guys, I have a question. Is anyone have tried giving Marijuana to their pets for Medical purposes? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help them in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder, inflammation, and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain from blimburnseeds.com/cannabis/original/feminized. Alternatively, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Well, they doesn't share the same biology with us and that's why it probably is a bad idea. Marijuana are for humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ximirokerney View Post
    Well, they don't share the same biology with us and that's why it probably is a bad idea. Marijuana are for humans.
    Agreed. As far as I know, marijuana contains THC, which is poison for a large group of animals. BTW, this is poison even for people. Because when you "get high" you actually get poisoned. On the other hand, marijuana also contains CBD. And CBD can be used as a cure. For example, my uncle use it for healing his spinal pain. And it helps him. He uses these Europe produced tasty CBD gummies for this purpose. I don't know how would it affect beagles, for example. If I were you, OP, I won't try to make such experiments on my pet.
    Last edited by BaronSamedi; 06-17-2020 at 08:35 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BeaglesUnlimited.com
    Advertisements

I used it several times, after a surgery... it was very painful or my Morty and only CBD helped her to feel better.