\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Smile new here and new to owning a beagle\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hi everyone,
\r\n i am new here and am looking for advice and tips on owning a beagle. I am going to look through the threads and see what advice i can take on board.
\r\nwe lost our beautiful golden retriever in January, i have two sons and we have just re homed a 14 month old beagle. It\'s so sad that this is his third home the last one been for only four months (can give more information why if needed).
\r\nHe\'s such a lovely calm dog but obviously has some separation anxiety or at least i think that\'s what it is. If anyone wants to chat and help a total newbie who wants to make this pablo\'s forever home i would be grateful. thanks\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[11716] = "11716,11716"; pn[0] = ",11716"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[16468] = "tryinghard"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile new here and new to owning a beagle

Hi everyone,
    i am new here and am looking for advice and tips on owning a beagle. I am going to look through the threads and see what advice i can take on board.
    we lost our beautiful golden retriever in January, i have two sons and we have just re homed a 14 month old beagle. It's so sad that this is his third home the last one been for only four months (can give more information why if needed).
    He's such a lovely calm dog but obviously has some separation anxiety or at least i think that's what it is. If anyone wants to chat and help a total newbie who wants to make this pablo's forever home i would be grateful. thanks