Beagles Unlimited Forums banner

JustCBD Pet Treats: The Future of CBD Is In Their Paws

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  PrincessJasmineW 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
Thank you for sharing. I didn’t know that there are these sorts of treats for pets. I usually buy some CBD oil for my cat. She has some health problems, and the vet said that it is problems with her blood. Her fur was out, and her skin was red and itchy. I’ve tried different medications, but nothing worked, and she lost almost all her teeth. Someone recommended me to use hydrogen peroxide and CBD to calm her. So, I’ve ordered a small sample on knockoutcbd.com and applied it to irritated areas. After that, she calmed down and stopped scratching herself, and new fur started to grow.

#3 · (Edited)
I use CBD oil for the last three years, but I've never thought about giving CBD oil to my dog.
Honestly, I didn't even know that there is CBD for pets, but now, due to you, I found out about it, so thank you my friend for sharing this wonderful information.
As I said before, I use CBD. It all started three years ago when I was suffering from ADHD.
My doctor recommended passing through cognitive therapy, and also, he recommended using CBD oil.
Luckily, I have no longer any health issues, but I still take CBD oil as it is a wonderful product.
In case you need a reliable marijuana products provider, then you can contact this online store Budget Buds - Online Cannabis Dispensary Canada.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.