Tell us a bit about yourself:)
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100

Thread: Tell us a bit about yourself:)

  1. #1
    Administrator beagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    135

    Tell us a bit about yourself:)

    Here's a few suggestion questions that you can copy and paste if you want.

    What's your name?

    General Age?

    Married? Children?

    How many boxers? other dogs - what types? any other pets?

    Where are you from?

    What work do you do?

    What do you like doing in your spare time [I know - what spare time!]

    And do you have a picture of yourself? [it would be nice to see who we are talking to!]

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    151
    Online, folks just call me Orry. I hail from Northern California, and I am unemployed. Right now, I have my two dogs. I have always had dogs since I was a young child, so I have many at Rainbow Bridge. I am part of the true TV generation (that's your age hint), and I enjoy traveling, photography, NASCAR, writing, and the entertainment world.

    How's that for a start? Next!



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3
    Hi, my name is Helen, I am an owner of a 8 year old Beagle called Barney who like all Beagles lives fo his food. Hes the large breed of Beagle weighing 22 kg and live in Sydney Australia

  4. Remove Advertisements
    BeaglesUnlimited.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1
    Hi, my name is Kris. I live in Pittsburgh PA and own 5 dogs - two are tri color beagles and one is a beagle/lab mix. I also had a lemon beagle who passed away two years ago. I love all my dogs but beagles are my favorite breed. They are the best dogs on Earth.

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    1
    Hi I'm Sharon. I live in Northampton, England. I'm a Graphic Designer for the UK's No. 1 Builders Merchants. I have two dogs. One's a tri colour pedigree called Harry, who's 2 years. The other a lemon/white bitch Beagle/Harrier called Honey, who's 4 years. Both came to me via Beagle Welfare www.beaglewelfare.org.uk, a brilliant organisation here in the UK. Harry is very good off the lead, Honey is a nightmare! I also have 2 cats, one's a chocolate and white boy called Chelsea, who's 13, and a girl "tuxedo" cat called Sox who's 12.

  7. #6
    Administrator beagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Orrymain View Post
    Online, folks just call me Orry. I hail from Northern California, and I am unemployed. Right now, I have my two dogs. I have always had dogs since I was a young child, so I have many at Rainbow Bridge. I am part of the true TV generation (that's your age hint), and I enjoy traveling, photography, NASCAR, writing, and the entertainment world.

    How's that for a start? Next!
    So nice to meet ya Orry. Welcome to our little beagle family!

  8. #7
    Administrator beagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by ozhelen63 View Post
    Hi, my name is Helen, I am an owner of a 8 year old Beagle called Barney who like all Beagles lives fo his food. Hes the large breed of Beagle weighing 22 kg and live in Sydney Australia
    Hiya Helen! Great to have you join us, looking forward to getting to know you and Barney better!

  9. #8
    Administrator beagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by kbell View Post
    Hi, my name is Kris. I live in Pittsburgh PA and own 5 dogs - two are tri color beagles and one is a beagle/lab mix. I also had a lemon beagle who passed away two years ago. I love all my dogs but beagles are my favorite breed. They are the best dogs on Earth.
    Howdy Kris Nice to meet you! Wow 5 dogs! We'll all be hoping to learn a ton from you!

  10. #9
    Administrator beagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by ShazHonHar View Post
    Hi I'm Sharon. I live in Northampton, England. I'm a Graphic Designer for the UK's No. 1 Builders Merchants. I have two dogs. One's a tri colour pedigree called Harry, who's 2 years. The other a lemon/white bitch Beagle/Harrier called Honey, who's 4 years. Both came to me via Beagle Welfare www.beaglewelfare.org.uk, a brilliant organisation here in the UK. Harry is very good off the lead, Honey is a nightmare! I also have 2 cats, one's a chocolate and white boy called Chelsea, who's 13, and a girl "tuxedo" cat called Sox who's 12.
    Hi Sharon so nice to have you join us - haha how long have you had Honey for now? Hopefully the rest of us can help with her progress and training!

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lexington, N.C., USA
    Posts
    1
    Hello all,
    My name is Al, have made the half century mark. I am single. My only dog's name is Mickey, he is a lovable, though thoroughly stubborn beagle. We hail from Lexington, N.C., U.S.A. I work in manufacturing and enjoy motorcycling in my spare time...Would appreciate any and all help on housebreaking Mickey!
    Thanks in advance,
    Al

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •