Tell us a bit about yourself:)
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us a bit about yourself:)

Tell us a bit about yourself:)

Here's a few suggestion questions that you can copy and paste if you want.

What's your name?

General Age?

Married? Children?

How many boxers? other dogs - what types? any other pets?

Where are you from?

What work do you do?

What do you like doing in your spare time [I know - what spare time!]

And do you have a picture of yourself? [it would be nice to see who we are talking to!]

Online, folks just call me Orry. I hail from Northern California, and I am unemployed. Right now, I have my two dogs. I have always had dogs since I was a young child, so I have many at Rainbow Bridge. I am part of the true TV generation (that's your age hint), and I enjoy traveling, photography, NASCAR, writing, and the entertainment world.

How's that for a start? Next!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Hi, my name is Helen, I am an owner of a 8 year old Beagle called Barney who like all Beagles lives fo his food. Hes the large breed of Beagle weighing 22 kg and live in Sydney Australia

4. Remove Advertisements
    BeaglesUnlimited.com
    Advertisements

Hi, my name is Kris. I live in Pittsburgh PA and own 5 dogs - two are tri color beagles and one is a beagle/lab mix. I also had a lemon beagle who passed away two years ago. I love all my dogs but beagles are my favorite breed. They are the best dogs on Earth.

Hi I'm Sharon. I live in Northampton, England. I'm a Graphic Designer for the UK's No. 1 Builders Merchants. I have two dogs. One's a tri colour pedigree called Harry, who's 2 years. The other a lemon/white bitch Beagle/Harrier called Honey, who's 4 years. Both came to me via Beagle Welfare www.beaglewelfare.org.uk, a brilliant organisation here in the UK. Harry is very good off the lead, Honey is a nightmare! I also have 2 cats, one's a chocolate and white boy called Chelsea, who's 13, and a girl "tuxedo" cat called Sox who's 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Orrymain View Post
    Online, folks just call me Orry. I hail from Northern California, and I am unemployed. Right now, I have my two dogs. I have always had dogs since I was a young child, so I have many at Rainbow Bridge. I am part of the true TV generation (that's your age hint), and I enjoy traveling, photography, NASCAR, writing, and the entertainment world.

How's that for a start? Next!
    So nice to meet ya Orry. Welcome to our little beagle family!

Quote Originally Posted by ozhelen63 View Post
    Hi, my name is Helen, I am an owner of a 8 year old Beagle called Barney who like all Beagles lives fo his food. Hes the large breed of Beagle weighing 22 kg and live in Sydney Australia
    Hiya Helen! Great to have you join us, looking forward to getting to know you and Barney better!

Quote Originally Posted by kbell View Post
    Hi, my name is Kris. I live in Pittsburgh PA and own 5 dogs - two are tri color beagles and one is a beagle/lab mix. I also had a lemon beagle who passed away two years ago. I love all my dogs but beagles are my favorite breed. They are the best dogs on Earth.
    Howdy Kris Nice to meet you! Wow 5 dogs! We'll all be hoping to learn a ton from you!

Quote Originally Posted by ShazHonHar View Post
    Hi I'm Sharon. I live in Northampton, England. I'm a Graphic Designer for the UK's No. 1 Builders Merchants. I have two dogs. One's a tri colour pedigree called Harry, who's 2 years. The other a lemon/white bitch Beagle/Harrier called Honey, who's 4 years. Both came to me via Beagle Welfare www.beaglewelfare.org.uk, a brilliant organisation here in the UK. Harry is very good off the lead, Honey is a nightmare! I also have 2 cats, one's a chocolate and white boy called Chelsea, who's 13, and a girl "tuxedo" cat called Sox who's 12.
    Hi Sharon so nice to have you join us - haha how long have you had Honey for now? Hopefully the rest of us can help with her progress and training!

Hello all,
    My name is Al, have made the half century mark. I am single. My only dog's name is Mickey, he is a lovable, though thoroughly stubborn beagle. We hail from Lexington, N.C., U.S.A. I work in manufacturing and enjoy motorcycling in my spare time...Would appreciate any and all help on housebreaking Mickey!
    Thanks in advance,
    Al