Tell us a bit about yourself:) - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us a bit about yourself:)

Hi, I'm Justontime, I live in England wit my husband, 3 almost grown up children, one dog, two cats and a very assertive guinea pig who chases the cats and shouts for food every time I open the fridge!

Hi everyone,
    My name is Donna. My husband and I have four beagles at our house today. We have had up to 14 beagles at one point. We love beagles! I am a Public Health Nurse Supervisor and believe in finding out information and people's experiences. So we decided to breed beagles. My science background made me want to ensure that we breed healthy strong beagles. Having a good beagle, I have discovered, is how well the owners train and treat their beagle. That is wh this forum sounds so good, so we can share information to make lives better for owners and beagles.

I just wanted to say that I am loving this thread. It's such a neat way to see how we've come together from all over, united by beagle love.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

4. Remove Advertisements
    BeaglesUnlimited.com
    Advertisements

Hi everyone

My name's Joanna, I'm recently married; May this year wohoooo & I live in Lincolnshire, UK. We've got 2 Beagles, Bawdy she's a 2year old tri-coloured bitch & we've had her since she was a pup. She's a true pedigree & is the most beautiful Beagle I've ever seen awwww. Then there's Teddy, he's a lemon/white male, he's app. 3.5/4yrs old, we've had him nearly a year. He 2 came via Beagle Welfare www.beaglewelfare.org.uk bless his heart. He had been moved from pillar 2 post most of his life, in & out of different homes/kennels because of his aggressive nature But I'm pls'd 2 say that nearly a year on he is the most loving, sopey dog you could ever ask for, it has taken alot of hard work mostly by my husband, alot of tears on my side 2 finally get him where he is now & we love his with all our hearts & we wouldn't change him for the world xx

Hello,
    My name is Judit, originally from Budapest , Hungary. 56 years old, married and have a son. I live in Los Angeles and work as a teller. Like to read, watch TV, but first and foremost I love my dog and all the beagles.
    I came to this country 12 years ago, with my late beagle . Since he died 9 years ago I was heartbroken. Last September I got Ace as a surprise present from my son
    Nice to meet everybody.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kutyuska; 10-06-2010 at 01:26 AM. Reason: adding photo

Hello All

My name is Ali, I'm married with two beagles. They have pretty much taken over my life, but I love it.

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Jan, I'm married with 3 grown children and TEN beagles. We've raised beagles for 14 years and are still lucky enough to have one of our first, Duchess who is 14 years old and still loves to run in the fields. We are a military family and so we move a lot, currently living in Southwest Louisiana where we bought our home, perfect for beagles with 6 acres of woods & pasture. Other than Duchess, I have 4 girls, Phoebe - age 10 (Duchess' puppy), Lacy - age 6, Tangles & Molly - age 3 (Lacy's pups), and 5 boys, Beau - age 3 (a rescue), Blue, Trapper, & Oscar - age 2 (Lacy's last litter), and Duke, age 1 1/2 (Tangles' only puppy). Maybe one more little girl rescue - my neighbor found her Monday, still no luck on finding the owner. I love all dogs, really all animals. I also like old movies, 80s music, cooking, and creating art/crafts.

Hi all, My name is Kerry, I live in CT. I am 39 years old, married with 2 great children, and breeder of Sheltland Sheepdogs. I have 6 shelties and I compete in conformation. Three of my 6 are AKC champions. I have found the Beagles Unlimited Site so informative and helpful, that I decided to join the forum. Thanks! Kerry

Hello from Canada: My name is Christine, single, no children, just have my 4.5 yr old tri-colored beagle pup named Niko who is my life and pride N joy, I live in Southern Alberta - Canada about an hour south of Calgary, I work as a LPN in a hospital and a Client Care Assistant in a 24 hour drug and alcohol treatment centre. In my spare time I love to travel with my beagle when I can or overseas, outdoors, spend time with family/friends and special time with Niko, movies, music, going to the mountains, Europe, Scotland and more that interests me. Hope to help those out with my experience and meet some new friends.
    Take care!

Nick & Michele...parents to our 5 year old Beagle, Charlie...and 5 year old Chiuaua, named Chi! We live in Northern California, in the East Bay and rescued Charlie earlier this year...so we're still learning a lot about him and Beagles. He's keeps us busy, but shows more love then any dog or person we know. Charlie comes to work with me 2-4 times a week...and takes advantage of sleeping ALL DAY, leaving the nights open to do his Beagle thing! We can't let him off a leash if he's not fenced in...looking for help on that.