Beagle and Cat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beagle and Cat

Beagle and Cat

I have a new pet--and it's a CAT!

Now I got a problem--my beagle and cat does not get along fine and are living up to the legend.

Hopefully this animosity will just last for a few days or weeks and somehow they will try to live harmoniously side by side

Dreaming.....

my dog and cat did not get along at first. they hated one another. just when my beagle went after my cat, i grabbed his collar and put him in the crate. after a while he caught on and now he only slightly agitates the cat by simply staring at it for long periods of time. ha ha. i swear he is plotting revenge.
    Attached Images Attached Images

lol i think your cat's showing off...

4. Remove Advertisements
    BeaglesUnlimited.com
    Advertisements

LOL Now my first beagle would bark like a maniac at a cat, but my neighbors had cats and one day we were sitting outside on the lawn and one of the cats walked up. My beagle just went nose to nose with her and couldn't care less. The thrill was apparently in the bark!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

My dog and cat are buddies. It took some time though, at first they just tolerated each other. Now they both sit on the porch and "chat" back and forth to each other. Cute pics......thanks for sharing!

I have a stray cat and we had several days of uproar when I brought it home, the dogs wouldn't stop barking...but then they became friends real fast and now they eat together and chase each other. The even let the cat play with their tails.

Amazing the understanding they can develop very quickly. My dog still barks at the neighbors cats. My cat loves it because he does not have to worry about stray cats coming into "his" yard.

I had a cat that nursed puppies. What I didn't understood though was the way the puppies' mother handled the situation. She never raised an eyebrow or bare a fang. Instead she was very relaxed about the whole thing!

I think it proves how much environment plays a role in upbringing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

That is so cool Davey. She was probably happy to get the break.....
    Yes, Orrymain, I think we can always learn from the animals.