Naming Your Beagle - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naming Your Beagle

I named my dog Daisy because when we got her she reminded me of a Daisy and i love her so much but i really need to work on her weight issues. Im wondering now if beagles are normally fat cause they WILL eat anything!!!

I have noticed a lot of beagles I know, tend to have names starting with B... Mine is named Bugsy for example

Don't worry mine is a FATTY TOO!

4. Remove Advertisements
    BeaglesUnlimited.com
    Advertisements

snoopy, is there other beagel names??IM000978.jpgIM000977.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dachiedude View Post
    snoopy, is there other beagel names??IM000978.jpgIM000977.jpg
    lol, mine came with the name, Ace.

When I adopted Niko I wanted to call him Kieran but my mother said it was too hard to pronounce and she wanted to call him Nicholas as he was born a month before Christmas. After much convincing I caved and decided to call my beagle Nicholas but I don't like regular spellings of names. I like to be different so after much searching I came across the spelling: Nikolas and liked it. So my beagle ended up being Nikolas but we call him Niko for short. And to be honest Niko suits him to a tee.

A roadside sign in South Carolina - "Calhoun County." "Calhoun" sounds respectably houndish.

I just watched my first pup for a few days and decided he was a Ben. Ben Beagle. The next two were easier as I decided to stay with the B's: Bella and Baci, as my husband is of Italian decent wit an Italian name. We sometimes call Ben Benjamino.

We have Baxter....when we first got him, I suggested "Bagel", but my other half assume that was a common name. After a day of watching him, the other half blutered out "Baxter" and the name has stuck. Tho he has a lot of nicknames..."Mr Mooch"..."Beagle"....Mr Damoochie, the poochie"...."Bax"

Well our dog aquired the name "Pooing" because it use to crap everywhere when it was young but finally grew out of that. Thank god