Beagles Unlimited Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 8 Results
  1. Beagle Health & Diet
    Hi all! My beagle puppy got his last round of shots today, and I noticed later in the day that his belly area was a darker color than usual. It's kind of a grayish color, and I'm worried about him. I know he got parvo, distemper and rabies shots today. Has anyone else noticed this side effect...
  2. Beagle Health & Diet
    Has anyone used prolate dip on young puppies? In the article, it mentions dipping all adults and pups. Just wondering if anyone has dipped small pups?
  3. New Member Introductions
    Hello guys, beagle lovers, I am Alexis, new to this forum. Browsed the community a bit and I loved it here. Cheers!
  4. Beagle Health & Diet
    My 3-month old Beagle puppy will be arriving tomorrow and I'm still not sure what food to give her. I've heard that dry kibbles are better than canned food. She's just a puppy and I want to start her healthy and all. any help here? Thanks in advance.
  5. Hi

New Member Introductions
    Hi I'm Hanna:) I just discovered this forum when I was looking for tips on taking care of a Beagle puppy. By a twist of fate, I have a three month old Beagle puppy arriving tomorrow courtesy of my friend who bought it on a whim and realized that she does not have the time to take care for it...
  6. New Member Introductions
    Hi everyone! I'm Sarah and I'm a super proud "mom" of a Beagle puppy named Fiona. She's a birthday present from my daughter :D She said Fiona will make an excellent companion when I go on my daily walks. Fiona is super spoiled at home but she's well-behave when we take on the trails...
1-6 of 8 Results