Beagles Unlimited Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 10-year-old dog that can't take any NSAIDS. She had CCL surgery a few years ago and I have her on extra-strength Glucosamine which had been working well, but now she is limping a little more. Tramadol helps but I would like to try CBD oil. Does anyone have recommendations for certain products? They are not cheap and I want to make sure I am not getting scammed and they are as pure as possible.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I have a 10-year-old dog that can't take any NSAIDS. She had CCL surgery a few years ago and I have her on extra-strength Glucosamine which had been working well, but now she is limping a little more. Tramadol helps but I would like to try CBD oil. Does anyone have recommendations for certain products? CBD treats for dogs They are not cheap and I want to make sure I am not getting scammed and they are as pure as possible.
thanks in advance for any response.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Diane. CBD oils are okay for dogs. My dog also had a CCL injury a few years back. But after a few months, the limping just went away. But before giving them CBD oil, I suggest you talk to your vet first and ask how much CBD oil you should give your dog since I know that they have specific dosages for different kinds of breeds. As for the recommendation, since I haven't tried using it, I can't recommend anything. But if you look in your local pet stores you might get one also.

CBD products
thank you so much for your suggestion

1 - 6 of 6 Posts