Beagles Unlimited Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Take this for what it's worth. Some old timers years ago put me on this and it works for ear problem such as ear mites and ear wax build up. Clean the inside of the hounds ear the best you can with mild soap and water. Dry completely. Now get a can of WD-40, squirt some liquid into the cap that comes with the can. Take a Q tip and dip it into the liquid then apply it to the inside of the ear. Just a small amount. Don't spray directly into the dogs ear. I've used this method for years and it works everytime. What's even better, I've never had to re-treat a hound for the same condition. I don't no why it works but it does.

· Registered
16 Posts
Wow:)
do u have any old timer advice against giardia? I used flagyl, panacur. While on meds ok , when finished meds it's back.
Thx
Try oat bran cereal in it's daily diet. Hardens loose stools and softens hard stools. A lot cheaper than medications such as pancur. Bet it will work. If you see no change in a week then consult your Vet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.