Beagles Unlimited Forums banner

I miss my Sweet Daisy Beagle

7K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Donna V 
#1 ·
I can't get over the loss of my beagle Daisy May. She was 14 years old when we said goodbye. Not a day goes by that I do not think of her and her brother Wilbur Shih-tzu,
we lost them 6 weeks apart about 2 years ago. I'm still devastated.

#4 ·
I lost my Rat Terrier, Mouse, during Katrina due to a snake bit when the creek by our house flooded during the storm. I still get choked up thinking about her and how she helped me get through those difficult early teen years. But what got me through it was that we were able to bring home a Beagle puppy from the coast while we were down there doing relief work a couple weeks after the storm. she was so much like a best friend to me, i like to think that shes still hanging around and running beside me while im out riding my horses. you always have the memories to get you through it.

#6 ·
I am sorry to hear about Daisy May and Wilbur. Remember the fun things you did and how much you loved them and they loved you. We enjoy our pets as they enjoy us. One never forgets. Letting yourself grieve for them helps let them be honored. Pick a few days (birth or death days) or just a date and honour your pets by helping others. Take food to the local animal shelter. Or give them your old towels or blankets. You could even buy a few dog toys for them. Do it in honour of Daisy May and Wilbur.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.