Beagles Unlimited Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there, my beagle has been using invisible fencing for 3yrs now.....it works great....keep your flags up show the dog where it can go and it will learn....beagles are alot smarter then what people give them credit for....they are not only for hunting rabbits....good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
@lucygirl...what kind of invisible fence are you using? I am moving to a house with 2 acres. I currently live in home with a fenced in yard (6 ft privacy fence) with landscape timbers nailed at the groundline to deter digging. I have so many rocks and logs buried in my yard along the fenceline because my beagles like to escape. I can't have a chain link fence because they climb too. I have been reading up on invisible fences and there are many different types.
Hi there, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I use invisible fence brand..2 acres about 800.00...tried the cheaper one but it was junk.400.00....collar didn't work very well and the wire they supply is too thin....believe me this works if you give your dog time and training....my beagle is gone the first chance she gets but now I have relaxed knowing this fence works. It also has a range of 6ft high if you happen to have snow banks which I do living in Canada...hope this helps you write back if you would like more info....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts