Beagles Unlimited Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello there me and my fiance recently purchased a beagle and we named him gunnar he comes from very good hunting stock however i am starting a new job as a mason worker i may be travelling a little but not sure yet. gunnar is my best friend i grew up raising blue ticks my whole life and **** hunting raising world champion blueticks. my pap always had a few beagles to rabbit hunt to now that im older and my pap is no longer around i was wondering how to go about starting him on rabbitts he is soon to be 10 months old he does a bit of howling he is an outside dog my fiance works nights she is a home health aide we both make time for him every day i was just wondering i looked into a trainer that has been training dogs for 40 years to get his obedience traini ng out of the way. once thats out of the way i wanna start him on rabbitts he is my buddy and i want what is best for him im new to raising and training beagles is a whole lot different than training **** hounds any advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated thanks yall!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.