Beagles Unlimited Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am a widow, just thought I'd go online to find out more about beagles. My husband really liked beagles, we are just dog people. I don't have a dog right now but would love to have one. But I live in government housing and they said I couldn't have a beagle because it was a bird dog. I think that was really wrong to tell me that, but what can I do. Well that's all for now.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hello,
I am a widow, just thought I'd go online to find out more about beagles. My husband really liked beagles, we are just dog people. I don't have a dog right now but would love to have one. But I live in government housing and they said I couldn't have a beagle because it was a bird dog. I think that was really wrong to tell me that, but what can I do. Well that's all for now.
I am sorry you were given such a rude and uninformed answer. A Beag is not a bird dog. I would pose this question to a different person if possible , for example: What breed dogs are we allowed to own/have in our housing complex. Also look around for others in your complex that have a dog and inquire if they asked about dog ownership , the answer's may surprise you.

Best , oldhounddog

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts