Beagles Unlimited Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my 22 month old male beagle had a seizure last night. Is there any medication available to prevent these? I live in the United States. If there is medication please let me know of any side effects?

Thank you!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
It’s a pleasure to just move around and listen to that rumbling sound coming out of the dried leaves. Dogs love to run about the foliage and have fun time. But the furry animals are not aware of the danger of this debris. These dried leaves are the source of toxicity if your fur pal lick any substance from the ground or their paws. adopt me pets
There may be fleas, ticks as well as bacteria and mold growth on these leaves. And, if your pet ingests any of these micro-organisms, it would be creating dangerous condition including vomiting, diarrhea, sickness or even tapeworm infection.
It is better to remove the foliage and cut short the dried grass in the lawn to keep away those nasty parasites. Moreover, ensure that your pet remains indoors, separate from the yard work. littlest pet shop
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top