Beagles Unlimited Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Believe it or not, summer is almost gone. (Where did the summer go?) Did you do anything interesting over the summer?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was just chatting with my hubby about this. It seems to have passed very quickly this year. Perhaps due to the fact it seemed to start later here for us, our spring weather lasted longer than usual.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I noticed tonight that the sun goes down earlier. I guess we have to bring our evening dinner on the patio back indoors. It really has been a nice summer, not too hot for us.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Sydney Australia and while we dont experience snow I would have to say its the coldest winter I have experienced in my adult life. Flying out this Friday destined to Charlotte NC to see my husbands family and trying to get a bit sun as we have had a very damp winter

·
Registered
111 Posts
It feels like fall today! I am so loving this weather. Everyone is full of energy here and having a great time enjoying the nicer weather.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It feels like fall where I live too, oceangypsy. We've had quite a fall in temperatures after the extremely hot days that we've been having for most of the summer.

·
Registered
111 Posts
It was warm here last week and cooling again. It finally feels like fall! I had to close windows today as it got down to 64 here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts