Beagles Unlimited Forums banner

21 - 40 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, I'm Justontime, I live in England wit my husband, 3 almost grown up children, one dog, two cats and a very assertive guinea pig who chases the cats and shouts for food every time I open the fridge!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi everyone,
My name is Donna. My husband and I have four beagles at our house today. We have had up to 14 beagles at one point. We love beagles! I am a Public Health Nurse Supervisor and believe in finding out information and people's experiences. So we decided to breed beagles. My science background made me want to ensure that we breed healthy strong beagles. Having a good beagle, I have discovered, is how well the owners train and treat their beagle. That is wh this forum sounds so good, so we can share information to make lives better for owners and beagles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone :)

My name's Joanna, I'm recently married; May this year wohoooo & I live in Lincolnshire, UK. We've got 2 Beagles, Bawdy she's a 2year old tri-coloured bitch & we've had her since she was a pup. She's a true pedigree & is the most beautiful Beagle I've ever seen awwww. Then there's Teddy, he's a lemon/white male, he's app. 3.5/4yrs old, we've had him nearly a year. He 2 came via Beagle Welfare www.beaglewelfare.org.uk bless his heart. He had been moved from pillar 2 post most of his life, in & out of different homes/kennels because of his aggressive nature :( But I'm pls'd 2 say that nearly a year on he is the most loving, sopey dog you could ever ask for, it has taken alot of hard work mostly by my husband, alot of tears on my side 2 finally get him where he is now & we love his with all our hearts & we wouldn't change him for the world xx

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hello,
My name is Judit, originally from Budapest , Hungary. 56 years old, married and have a son. I live in Los Angeles and work as a teller. Like to read, watch TV, but first and foremost I love my dog and all the beagles.
I came to this country 12 years ago, with my late beagle . Since he died 9 years ago I was heartbroken. Last September I got Ace as a surprise present from my son:)
Nice to meet everybody.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello Everyone,
My name is Jan, I'm married with 3 grown children and TEN beagles. We've raised beagles for 14 years and are still lucky enough to have one of our first, Duchess who is 14 years old and still loves to run in the fields. We are a military family and so we move a lot, currently living in Southwest Louisiana where we bought our home, perfect for beagles with 6 acres of woods & pasture. Other than Duchess, I have 4 girls, Phoebe - age 10 (Duchess' puppy), Lacy - age 6, Tangles & Molly - age 3 (Lacy's pups), and 5 boys, Beau - age 3 (a rescue), Blue, Trapper, & Oscar - age 2 (Lacy's last litter), and Duke, age 1 1/2 (Tangles' only puppy). Maybe one more little girl rescue - my neighbor found her Monday, still no luck on finding the owner. I love all dogs, really all animals. I also like old movies, 80s music, cooking, and creating art/crafts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, My name is Kerry, I live in CT. I am 39 years old, married with 2 great children, and breeder of Sheltland Sheepdogs. I have 6 shelties and I compete in conformation. Three of my 6 are AKC champions. I have found the Beagles Unlimited Site so informative and helpful, that I decided to join the forum. Thanks! Kerry

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello from Canada: My name is Christine, single, no children, just have my 4.5 yr old tri-colored beagle pup named Niko who is my life and pride N joy, I live in Southern Alberta - Canada about an hour south of Calgary, I work as a LPN in a hospital and a Client Care Assistant in a 24 hour drug and alcohol treatment centre. In my spare time I love to travel with my beagle when I can or overseas, outdoors, spend time with family/friends and special time with Niko, movies, music, going to the mountains, Europe, Scotland and more that interests me. Hope to help those out with my experience and meet some new friends.
Take care!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nick & Michele...parents to our 5 year old Beagle, Charlie...and 5 year old Chiuaua, named Chi! We live in Northern California, in the East Bay and rescued Charlie earlier this year...so we're still learning a lot about him and Beagles. He's keeps us busy, but shows more love then any dog or person we know. Charlie comes to work with me 2-4 times a week...and takes advantage of sleeping ALL DAY, leaving the nights open to do his Beagle thing! We can't let him off a leash if he's not fenced in...looking for help on that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
I have two adorable beagles. These are my second and third beagles my first beagle spencer passed on at 10 years. He was an open marked, hence rare beagle. The beagles that grace my day are Archemedes AKA Archie and Theodore AKA teddy AKA ted.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. My husband and I love hunting with the dogs.(we have 6) the way I found this site was we have a female that we bought about a year ago and I wanted to see if i could track down her sire and dam's orginal breeder. so I put in the name john rogers came up with this web site and John Rogers Jr. as he has written an article. Molly is out of Jaymies Blue boy Boo and Choptalk Lottie Long Legs. We are locatated in Ohio. her heart and soul is into hunting.

·
Registered
6 Posts
name is shannon love to hunt everything love hunting rabbits with my dog. Married with a son. I'm 32 years old from east texas

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tell us a bit about yourself:)

What's your name? Bill, Shiloh's owner/companion

General Age? Baby Boomer of 1955

Married? Children? Yes, Three all grown... 1 granddaughter, she has not met Shiloh yet.

How many beagles? Just one now, and one who died in June.

Where are you from? South West Virginia, Blacksburg.

What work do you do? Air Traffic Control supervision

What do you like doing in your spare time [Playing "Chase the Puppy"]

And do you have a picture of yourself? Yes

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi I am Bella "Beautiful"
I am 40 yrs
Female
Live in Ontario, Canada
Got my first Beagle at Thanksgiving (Canadian Thanksgiving in October)
I've lost 5 pounds since her arrival... she is a great reason to go out and walk, walk and walk.
We went on our first bunny trail hunt... had I given her the opportunity we would of found some but I didn't want to walk too far off the trail.
She is a rescue dog, pure bread so we are thinking someone trained her as she is well mannered then she got loose and ran, ran and ran like Forest Gump into the woods and got lost... "Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get". I got the most sweetest kindest Alfa Female Hound North of the Mississippi. Her name is Molly and she is my best friend...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, my name is Joe I live in Upper Michigan with my beautiful wife Kelly we are both Native American I'm from the Ojibwe Tribe and she is from the Potawatomi Tribe I'm retired Lithography (pressman) and teach Ojibwe in our local schools and community collage, spare time I make my own jewelry with greenstone we find in old mine pileings and have a pottery shop in our garage and also teach that at the Collage Going to get two beagle that were born on Jan 27 2010 but, had beagles when I was a boy love hunting with beagles lov this site so here we are hope to make some frends here thanks Joe

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome Joe.
Chi Miigwetch/Thank you, for replying. I live in a very populated area of Northern Ontario where Native Aboriginal's reside. I am very familiar with your culture and my husband is from the Bear clan (non native) I am from the Salmon clan (non native) but we go to as many pow wow's and local art and exhibits when we can. We are less then 2 hours away from Manitoulin Island... are you familiar with it? I have never owned a Beagle so I have no reason why I wanted one but I am glad she is apart of our family and she was a good pick for us. She is quiet, she is sleeping now and can rest for a few hours on end in your lap on your bed or just in house someplace soft to rest her head. Then on the other hand, she is silly, fun and loves runs and walks and the outdoors. Last night we celebrated the returning of Spring with the New Moon and Imbolc. We lit a bon fire, beat our drums, ran our bells and stomped on the snow singing, Old man winter it's time to go,. Spring is coming,. Snow melt snow... Molly loved the action and the fire and we all ran around the yard stomping on snow Molly thought that was the most amazing thing to see us play with her and celebrate the end of old man winter... take care; Bella

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Fellow Beagle Lovers, My Name Is Tim But My Online Name Is Camel, I Come From Tasmania Australia I'm Married With 2 Boys, And My Beagle Is a 7 Months Old Tri-Colour Bitch Called Bonnie.

21 - 40 of 107 Posts