Beagles Unlimited Forums banner
61 - 80 of 106 Posts
Hi ,
My name is Linda and I am from Eben Jct. Michigan .The Great Upper Peninsula . I have 8 dogs ,1 cat and lots of chickens , we live on a hobby farm .My dogs range from 1 beagle
Spencer ,5 toy poodles and 2 yorkies . I am a school bus driver ,so I have a lot of fun at work. In my spare time I take care of the dogs .which is a full time job. Looking forward
of learning a lot here .

New

Hi Guysxxx

Name is chell, originally from the UK ( Preston Lancashire) now living just outside of Hobart Tasmania... New to this forum, just recently aquired a Beagle X puppy aged 11 weeks... we also have a 5 yr old Maltese Shitzu X too... Both boys getting on very well.. however never had problems with the other dog chewing.. The lil beagle X is chewing whatever is in its path !!! Any tips on how to handle this ???

Hello @all,

my name is Andrea and I come from nearby Hannover in Germany. I'm more than happy calling two charming beagles my own. Billy has just celebrated :cool: his 3rd birthday, I've had him, since he was a puppy, and Sally came from Slovakia, she was probably mistreated and just thrown away... anyway, now she is enjoying her new life as my little princess.

Kind regards, Andrea

We are Jeanne and Scott in Tampa Fla USA We are the human parents who have adopted Alfie the Beagle

Scott is a lawyer and I help him run his office.

Alf keeps us vverrry busy. He is 11 mnths old and has a Dec birthday. He is a Rescue dog but a full blooded Beagle.

My name is Bambi Walden, VIP Chows. I am very interested in knowing how to use the suggested wormer on my chows. I have read the article and would like to use this worming schedule on my chows. However, the article did not suggest how to administer the wormer (cattle wormer - large bottle). Does anyone on this forum use this? Do you administer the liquid directly in their mouths or place on food?

Rabbit Man

hello my peeps Louis is da name 60yrs in da game and my dog ChIp is 2yrs hunting and we are a dynamic duo.I only have 1 dog cause I am a lone hunter (more on that later ) . In California the gays came out of the closet and hunters moved in ( lol ) .Aww come on, that just says in a anti-hunter are making the hunters in this state closed lipped . I know
you remember that Robin Hood was charged with hunting the king's deer ,well it's the same way here .
Online is practically the only place I can freely discuss hunting . Can't do it in public . So hello my peeps glad to meet you. :)

Hi Louise! My name is Nancy and I am new in this forum as well. I have adopted a Beagle and I named him Biggel. LOL! Couldnt think of anything nicer than that. Joined this forum to learn more about handling two Beagles at home. Thinking of getting another Biggel. I meant Beagle. :cool:

Hell-o My name is Betty I am from the Mountain State of beautiful West Virginia, I am in the AHBA Hall of fame as known as American Hunting basset association. and I used to run beagles and since my divorce I haven't hunted or trained a beagle or basset hound in over 6 years. recently, I bought a 7 week old beagles pup out of hay maker, does anyone out there have any information for me about hay maker? any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Betty

Hi Betty - nice to meet you. My name is Glenda and I live in eastern WA. I am currently owned by four beagles, but for several years bred championship line beagles, and at one time had 10 - all beloved pets - just one mama and daddy! I don't know about Hay Maker, but just went online and did a search - and came up with this site with some information for you - hope it's helpful:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Beagle+-+Hay+Maker&sugexp=chrome,mod=14&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Hello all,
MY name is ben , im from the tip of illinois(you cant get no farther south in illinois then me,) im single and no kids 24 yrs of age, i got 5 beagles. on my spare time i like being in the outdoors and listening to my hounds run rabbits!

Welcome Ben

Welcome to the group, Ben! I'm a 73 year old great grandma and former "beagle breeder" - currently have 4 beagles, Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Comfort
, Chloe, almost 12, JoJo, almost 9, Lottie, a rescue who will be 11 in March and JoJo's baby, Lily - who just turned 3. Due to age related problems I had to re-home 7 of my beagles a couple of years ago - and they are still very missed. I work several days a week as an "in-home caregiver" - and in my spare time, manage a beagle "group" on Yuku. Obviously I'm a "beagle nut"!:p

Hi,

I'm Steve. I'm 41. I live in Nashville where I have been a teacher for 17 years. Wonderful wife. Two great kids we adopted from China (7 & 5).

We recently adopted a 2 year old Beagle named Watson from a no-kill shelter. We are still adjusting and I am learning a lot about Beagle temperament (by golly when he wants something, he is *focused* on it.).

In my spare time I like to be outdoors. Hunting, fishing, poking around in the shed out back. I'm hoping Watson will be a 'companion dog' that hunts rather than a full time hunting dog.

That's it I guess. I'll save my other info for the training forums, lol.

Hello everyone my name is scott I'm 40 yrs old and ive worked 11yrs on a christmas tree farm. I do a lot of bowhunting so I wanted to try rabbit hunting. I got 2 pups in jan their names are jake and alice. Jake is the runt alice is the wild one.lol. they are 3m old now. I want to hunt them. My hobbies are traditional archery.

recurveit,

Welcome to the forum. The tree farm sounds interesting , I'll bet hunting is good around the farm area. Two new Beagles will keep you busy , and you will have a lot of fun with basic training and the later starting them on Rabbit hunting. We have had a few threads lately on training for Rabbit hunting and on how to start your dogs out. You may want to look at some of the threads in the Hunting and Training forum and perhaps add your own post.
I do rescue work with hunting breed hounds and currently have 10 hounds , mostly Redbone and a couple of Setter mix. I also take care of a Black and Tan hound off site for a friend not able to feed or take care of health needs.

oldhounddog

61 - 80 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.