Beagles Unlimited Forums banner
101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, I am Jenny. I am currently 22 years old. I am not married. Right now I don't have any pet but I am thinking about getting one for myself. I live in Sydney Australia. Right now I am a student. I love to read books in my spare time. Nice to meet you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
:cool:Hello Everyone,
I have literally just found this amazing forum & immediately thought i should register!!! My name's Jon, 25 from North Wales. I'm engaged and getting married in June this summer - so lots of exciting planning going on at the moment...
No children, but two gorgeous beagles - who mean the world to us.... Claude, who is 4 - bit of a grump, who has a proper show background in his family and walks very posh, ha ha! Missy our little princess, who is just 2. She is from a hunt background loves her long walks on the beach and in the fields and is constantly nose to the floor and wanting to play!!!!:eek:
Im training to become an accountant, but wont bore you with any of that!
Love to run and climb mountains when i have free time.... Looking forward to chatting on the forum's!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, hope you're doing well these days.
We've got a new buddy rececly, his name is Jake. Our house is a mess right now as we're arranging a cozy spot for Jake.
My wife and I renovate our living place on our own, and we're about to finish Jake's castle at the backyard.
We run a home improvement blog https://www.smarthomedesk.com/best-home-theater-seating/ where you can check our progress.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Hello, This is Mary. I am a student of King’s college and fond of photography. Recently I have taken the service of Prelight Hire. It is a film tv and video equipment hire company based in Surrey UK and specializes in hiring cameras, lighting, grip, audio, and other accessories.

If you are looking for a camera hire, we are one of the leading companies in this field. We provide you with the best lighting and grip hire service that is affordable. We offer all kinds of equipment such as cine camera, red hire, red gemini, lighting, grip, sony fs7 hire, and other professional things for film making. If you have any questions regarding red gemini, lighting hire, lighting rental, or need help, please feel free to contact us through our official website.

101 - 110 of 110 Posts