Beagles Unlimited Forums banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts
Hello, I am Jenny. I am currently 22 years old. I am not married. Right now I don't have any pet but I am thinking about getting one for myself. I live in Sydney Australia. Right now I am a student. I love to read books in my spare time. Nice to meet you.

:cool:Hello Everyone,
I have literally just found this amazing forum & immediately thought i should register!!! My name's Jon, 25 from North Wales. I'm engaged and getting married in June this summer - so lots of exciting planning going on at the moment...
No children, but two gorgeous beagles - who mean the world to us.... Claude, who is 4 - bit of a grump, who has a proper show background in his family and walks very posh, ha ha! Missy our little princess, who is just 2. She is from a hunt background loves her long walks on the beach and in the fields and is constantly nose to the floor and wanting to play!!!!:eek:
Im training to become an accountant, but wont bore you with any of that!
Love to run and climb mountains when i have free time.... Looking forward to chatting on the forum's!!!!!:rolleyes:

101 - 106 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.