Beagles Unlimited Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, cool! I want to have a chinchilla, but I'm afraid that it will be difficult for me to take care of it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Why do you think it's difficult to care for a chinchilla? I recommend you search on the website Pet on Bed https://petonbed.com/ articles on how to care for a chinchilla. Here you will definitely find detailed information on this issue. It should be noted that the chinchilla is ideal for people suffering from a serious lack of free time and a great desire to have a pet. The animal does not require specific and constant self-care. Its nature is based on cleanliness and gentle disposition. Constant self-licking can replace a full-fledged washing of animals. Chinchillas do not have a molting season, the owners are relieved of the need to constantly collect wool. The animals do not need to trim their claws, since they gnaw them on their own.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My son asks that we take a cat home. Tell me what are the features of caring for a cat? Is it possible for a dog and a cat to live in the same house?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My son asks that we take a cat home. Tell me what are the features of caring for a cat? Is it possible for a dog and a cat to live in the same house?
Look at the YouTube video. There are videos from pet owners with recommendations. You can even save such videos to yourself with mp3 studio. it is a free downloader. These recommendations were very helpful to me when I got a dog.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts