Beagles Unlimited Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH my goodness. The news just came on and the lead story is about a bunch of zebras that are on the loose here. Seriously -- they are out and running around. One is 'in custody' (has been caught) and the other is still running around.

I guess they were being moved to a ranch in Oregon and as they were being moved, some dogs barked or whatever, and off they went.

You should see this -- how funny. Oh, and they were filming an episode of Cops, so if you watch that and see zebras on, that's where I live.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's too funny, Orrymain. Have you heard any updates about thos runaway Zebras yet? (They should put it on American's funniest videos or something).

·
Registered
111 Posts
LOL, I hope they were able to round them all up. That would be quite the scene. Something I would expect to see on Reno911 instead of Cops.....

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
111 Posts
16 cops? That must of been quite the scene. Then again, a spooked wild animal is cause for concern.
Happy to hear that all is ok.

·
Registered
111 Posts
It is very traumatic when that happens. I remember the first time I ran over a squirrel. I cried the whole way home. Then several years later, I hit a dog too. He was in the street and it was very dark. He ran right towards my car! I also could not find the dog.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts